LOCTITE 3619 – Non-Conductive Adhesive
- One component
- High dispense speed
- High wet strength
TYPICAL CURING PERFORMANCE
Recommended conditions for curing are exposure to heat above 100°C (typically 90 to 120 seconds @ 100 °C). Rate of cure and final strength will depend on the residence time at the cure temperature.
Directions for use:
- LOCTITE 3619 is supplied de-aerated in a range of ready-to-use syringes which fit straight into a variety of air pressure/time dispensing systems commonly available.
- After storage in a refrigerator the adhesive must be allowed to equilibrate to room temperature before use, typically 2 to 4 hours.
- Avoid cross contamination with other adhesive residues by ensuring dispense nozzels, adapters etc. are thoroughly cleaned.
- Do not leave dirty nozzles on dispensing equipment while not in use or soaking in solvents for long periods of time.
- The quantity of adhesive dispensed will depend on the dispense pressure, time, nozzle size and temperature.
- These parameters will vary depending on the type of dispensing system used and should be optimised accordingly.
- Dispensing temperature should ideally be controlled at a value between 30 °C to 35 °C for optimum results, however higher dispense temperatures are possible.
- LOCTITE 3619 can also be dispensed using positive displacement pump systems.
- The product is not recommended for dispensing by pin transfer.
- Uncured adhesive can be cleaned from the board with isopropanol, MEK or ester blends such as LOCTITE 7360.