It also offers improved resistance to shock. It is designed for close fitting parts. It bonds metal, rubber and selected plastics.
Loctite 380 Black cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The product develops full strength in a short time. However, curing continues for at least 24 hours, before full chemical resistance is developed. Substrate and width of the bondline gap both affect curing speed.
- Instant adhesive
- Medium viscosity
- Effective on metal, rubber and some plastics
- Excellent peel, impact and shear strength
- Suited for use on gaps up to 0.05 mm
How to use Loctite 380 Black:
- Bond areas should be free from contaminants. Clean surfaces before applying the product.
- To improve bonding on low energy surfaces, Loctite 770 primer may be applied. Allow it to dry.