LOCTITE AA 3943 is a transparent to hazy, fluorescent, high viscosity, UV acrylic light cure adhesive offering superior sterilisation resistance. It is ideal for bonding a wide variety of glass, plastic and metal components where environmental resistance is required. It is suitable for the assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel’s ISO 10993 Protocol.
- Qualified to Henkel’s ISO 10993 Protocol for use in disposable medical devices
- Achieves excellent adhesion to glass, plastics and metal
- Specifically designed for bonding stainless steel cannulae into hubs, syringes and lancets for needle assemblies
- Well suited for applications where the adhesive will be dispensed on the cannulae before assembly with the hub, needles with large gaps, or cannulae that end in the core pinbore to minimise the potential for blocking cannulae
- Achieves exceptional needle pull strengths on most hub substrates, particularly on high gauge sizes