The LOCTITE 7020 UV Spot Radiometer is a self-contained, electro-optic instrument designed to provide the operator with instant feedback as to the performance of the spot curing system based on changes in the irradiance. Its power source is a lithium battery stick and its battery life is 12,500 hours of continuous operation (over 100,000 readings). Recommended calibration is once every 6 months after the unit is put into service.
- Monitors UV spot curing system performance
- Measures individual UV lamp performance
- Measures light guide degradation
- Meets ISO-9000 requirements
- Included in the Box: (1) Radiometer, (1) set of adapters for 3 mm, 5 mm, and 8 mm light guides, (1) calibration certificate, (1) carrying case, (1) operating manual
- Determines proper UV intensity required for curing various materials
- Optimizes light guide positioning