Loctite AA 352 is a medium viscosity adhesive that cures by UV light and activator. The product is transparent, amber-coloured and acrylic-based. Loctite AA 352 is suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including glass, metals and ceramics. Typical applications include unitizing electrical devices, appliance parts and decorative components.
Loctite AA 352 cures quickly when exposed to UV radiation of 365 nm. The product can also cure by application of heat. An activator such as Loctite SF 7386 may also be used. See datasheet for details. Loctite AA 352 provides good resistance to chemicals, humidity, vibration and impact. Service temperature ranges from -50°C to 150°C.
- Cures on demand by UV light and activator
- Fixtures in 10 seconds
- Toughned bond, resistant to humidity and chemicals
- Can be used for bonding, coating or sealing
- Ideal for glass, metals and ceramics
How to use Loctite AA 352:
- Dispense product from applicators with black feedlines.
- For best results, clean all surfaces before applying Loctite AA 352.
- Recommended intensity for cure in bondline situation is 40 mW/cm² minimum (measured at the bondline). Exposure time should be 4-5 times the fixture time at the same intensity.
- Bonds should be allowed to cool before subjecting the assembly to any service loads.
Loctite AA 352 is a light sensitive product. Keep exposure to daylight, UV light and artificial lighting to a minimum during storage and handling.
Store Loctite AA 352 in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 8° C to 21° C. Storage below 8° C or greater than 28° C can adversely affect product properties.