This adhesive can withstand continuous exposure at temperatures as high as 90ºC and short term exposures up to 120ºC.
- Two component
- Low viscosity
- Room temperature cure
- Easy mixing
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Complete cleaning of the substrates should be performed to remove contamination such as oxide layers, dust, moisture, salt and oils which can cause poor adhesion or corrosion in a bonded part.
2. Clean up solvent is alcohol, acetone, or methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).
3. Vapor de-greasing is satisfactory.
4. Roughening of the surfaces will improve bond strength.
5. Accurately weigh resin and hardener into a clean container in the recommended ratio. Weighing apparatus having an accuracy in proportion to the amounts being weighed should be used.
6. In small quantities, a 4:1 ratio by weight or 3:1 ratio by volume is acceptable.
7. Mix thoroughly.
8. Coat both surfaces to be joined with as thin a layer of adhesive as possible and join together.
9. In most applications only contact pressure is required