LOCTITE ABLESTIK 3513 30ml Syringe
LOCTITE 3513 is a single component epoxy adhesive. It is designed for use as a reworkable underfill resin in automated assembly and in-line curing operations. Its low viscosity allows filling in gaps under CSP or BGA. The product cures rapidly on exposure to heat.
After curing, LOCTITE 3513 provides excellent mechanical and moisture resistant properties for protection of electronic components. The product is an electrically conductive epoxy. It offers high heat resistance up to 150° C.
- Good dispense behaviour
- Single component, for easy processing
- Low viscosity
- Fast cure at temperatures ranging from 80° to 120° C
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- High bond strength
- High heat resistance
How to use Loctite 3513:
- Remove product from freezer. Stand container vertically while thawing.
- Allow container to reach room temperature before use. DO NOT open the container before contents reach 25°C temperature.
- After thawing, immediately place adhesive on dispensing equipment for use.
Be careful to avoid contamination of the adhesive by foreign substances or air. It must be completely used within the product’s recommended pot life of 3 days. Once brought to room temperature, the adhesive should not be re-frozen.
Store LOCTITE 3513 in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 2° C to 8° C. Storage above 8° C can adversely affect product properties.