The LOCTITE Diaphragm Valves are pneumatically activated dispense valves that utilize a floating PTFE diaphragm. The valves can be mounted or handheld in conjunction with pressure-time dispense systems. The valves are not suited for cyanoacrylate products. The 2 mm orifice Diaphragm Valve is used with low viscosity anaerobics (up to 2,500 mPa·s). The 3 mm orifice Diaphragm Valve is used with low to medium anaerobic and thixotropic products (2,500 to 5,000 mPa·s). Included in the Box: (1) Diaphragm Valve, (1) Product Feed Line 0.25 in., (1) Needle Variety Kit, (1) Operating Manual.
- Cost effective valves for use with pressure-time systems
- Modular design and floating diaphragm allow for easy cleaning or repair
- Fail-safe spring assists closing of valve upon loss of air pressure
- Internal components are PTFE to prevent premature curing
- Flow rates can be increased with use of 3/8 in. Feed Line