LOCTITE EA 3488 is a metallic grey, 2-part, ferro-silicon filled epoxy resin system. It is ideal for restoring parts worn by mechanical and/or corrosion impact. Typical applications include restoring tolerances to worn shafts, repairing worn keyways, repairing damaged housings, filling pitted surfaces in worn machinery and restoring fit to bearing housings.
- Extremely resistant to corrosion, chemical attack and abrasion under typical dry service temperatures of -22 °F to +302 °F (-30 °C to +150 °C)
- Rebuilds worn parts fast – limits downtime
- High ferro-silicon content
- Resists corrosion, abrasion and chemicals
- Superior adhesion – forms a solid bond
- High compression resistance at elevated temperatures
- Long lasting