LOCTITE EA 3981 is a translucent, slightly amber, epoxy adhesive liquid designed specifically for bonding stainless steel cannulae into hubs, syringes and lancets for needle assemblies. It is fluorescent under UV light and cures rapidly using low-temperature heat. It is suitable for the assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel’s ISO 10993 Protocol.
- Qualified to Henkel’s ISO 10993 Protocol for use in disposable medical devices
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Rapid cure even at low temperatures
- High adhesion to plastic, metals, and glass
- Fluorescent under UV light