Loctite EA M-121HP
LOCTITE EA M-121HP is an off-white to beige, 2-part, medium viscosity, non-sagging epoxy adhesive which cures at room temperature once mixed, to form a tough, amber-beige bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces. Typical applications include low stress applications which require high impact and high peel strength. Suitable for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices.
- ISO 10993 compliant for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices
- Withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals
- Offers superior thermal shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Excellent resistance to peel and impact forces
- Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics
There are no reviews yet.