LOCTITE AA H3101 is a 2-part, highly thixotropic, room temperature curing, 1:1 mix ratio, methacrylate adhesive system. It is formulated to provide fixturing strength within 20 – 25 min, requiring little or no surface preparation. This adhesive forms resilient bonds and maintains its strength over a wide range of temperatures.
- Non-sagging gaps filled to 0.375 in
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Suitable for bonding a variety of substrates with a minimum of surface preparation
- Rapid room temperature cure
- Offers excellent tolerance to off-ratio mixing
- Little or no surface preparation
- Excellent environmental resistance