Loctite LB 8065 is a copper-coloured, anti-seize lubricant. The product is naphtenic oil-based and in the form of a stick. It is designed as a shield against high temperature seizing and galling. Loctite LB 8065 works an all kinds of mated parts, studs, bolts, flanges and gaskets. It is compatible with a wide range of substrates. These include copper, brass, cast iron, steel, all alloys including stainless steel, all plastics and all non-metallic gasketing materials.
Loctite LB 8065 resists temperatures up to 982°C. Its anti-seize action allows for greater clamp load for the same torque, compared to an unlubricated part. It also provides greater uniformity in clamp load among a series of bolts. Typical applications for this product include equipment associated with petroleum chemicals, steel mills, power plants and foundries.
- Anti-seize lubricant
- Effective on a wide range of substrates
- Resists temperatures up to 982°C
- Provides a shield against high temperature seizing and galling
How to use Loctite LB 8065:
- For best results, clean mating surfaces with a Loctite solvent. Use Loctite SF 7063.
- Use stick dispenser to apply a thin coating of Loctite LB 8065 to threads and flats of nuts and bolts.
- Assemble parts.
Store Loctite LB 8065 in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 8° C to 21° C. Storage below 8° C or greater than 28° C can adversely affect product properties.