The LOCTITE MM25 Dual Rotor Pump with stators and drive units is part of the MM25 system and is used to apply precise amounts of methyl methacrylates (MMAs), epoxies, and silicones. Since the direction of adhesive flow is reversible, it can be sucked back to allow a clean break of the product from part to part. It is designed for use with LOCTITE benchtop robots or can be integrated into any stationary work cell.
- Product viscosities up to 200,000 mPas
- Flow rate is proportional to speed and electronically controlled
- Reversible direction of flow (suck back) allows for exact stoppage of product flow
- Variable Ratio System
- Included in the Box: (1) MM25 Dual Rotor Pump, (2) mounting tools, (1) operating manual
- Positive Displacement: Dispense quantities are not affected by external process changes (temperature, viscosity, etc.)