LOCTITE 315 / LOCTITE SF 7386 KIT
LOCTITE 315/LOCTITE SF 7386 KIT is a kit consisting of 2 parts, LOCTITE 315, a self-shimming thermally conductive adhesive for bonding electrical components to heat sinks with an insulating gap and LOCTITE SF 7386, an activator which cures LOCTITE adhesives. The kit is used to bond transformers, transistors and other heat generating electronic components to printed circuit boards. To view Technical Information for these products, please go to the pages for LOCTITE 315 and LOCTITE SF 7386.
- Thermally conductive
- Provides excellent heat dissipation
- Permits field and service repair
- Produces consistent 0,12 – 0,15 mm gaps between components and heat sinks
- Activator LOCTITE SF 7386 is also required
- Supplied as a pack containing 25ml syringe of 315 adhesive and 18ml bottle of 7386 activator