This standard fabric is used in direct contact with the laminate in order to compact it after the laminating process. It can be used in combination with LOCTITE PC 7210 and LOCTITE PC 5085 to repair damaged and corroded parts where high strength is required.
- Designed to be used on epoxy resins
- No release agent or silicone in the fabric so there will be no contamination
- Used in combination with LOCTITE PC 7210, an epoxy resin, and LOCTITE PC 5085, a carbon-glass textile, as a composite repair system
- Can be thermoshrinked at +100 °C to +200 °C for approximately 15% shrinkage
- Typical applications include sealing and repairing cracked tanks, pipes, pipe joints and reinforcing tanks, joints and elbows
- Complies with ISO 24817 – Composite Repairs for Pipework
- Designed to repair and protect, in combination with LOCTITE PC 7210 and LOCTITE PC 5085, metal pipes and tanks in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries