LOCTITE Z3205 (IDH 530015) Proximity Switch Unit. The mounting stand with integrated component sensor is a small device with a universal component vee location and a dispensing valve holding fixture. Interfaced with an appropriate dispensing valve, it is a useful tool for coating small parts. The operator positions the part to be coated manually in the vee location. The initiator sensor detects the part and sends a start signal to the LOCTITE controller to trigger the dispensing cycle. Use in conjunction with LOCTITE 97135 (IDH 215846) Diaphragm dispense valve and LOCTITE 97009 Integrated Semi-Automatic Dispenser (IDH215845).
- Universal tool to aid with adhesive application
- Adjustable position of dispensing valve
- Drip cup
- Dispensing valve holding fixture and workpiece receptacle are adjustable and can be adapted to various part configurations
- Rugged design
- Useful tool for coating small parts e.g. screws, bolts, sleeves and bushes
- As an option, this unit is also available with a capacitive initiator for detecting stainless steel and plastic parts.