LOCTITE® SF 7063 is our general-purpose product for cleaning and degreasing any kind of surface or machinery component before proceeding with a repair or assembly job involving LOCTITE adhesives. It is a solvent-based cleaner and the product leaves no residue. LOCTITE SF 7063 removes most greases, oils, lubrication fluids and metal cuttings.
- Solvent-based general parts cleaner
- Ideal for use prior to adhesive bonding and sealing applications
- Leaves no residue
- Removal of most greases, oils, lubrication fluids, metal cuttings and fines from all surfaces
Directions for use:
- Treat surfaces to be cleaned by spraying or wiping surfaces with a solvent soaked paper towel.
- Wipe surfaces when still wet with a clean cloth to remove all heavy contamination. If necessary, spray surfaces again to allow run-off of product.
- Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
- Allow LOCTITE® SF 7063™ to fully evaporate from parts prior to bonding to avoid solvent entrapment within the bond joint.
- Apply the Loctite® adhesive immediately after drying and assemble bond.