LOCTITE SF 7063 is a general purpose, non-CFC formulation for cleaning and degreasing any kind of surface or machinery component. Use this product before proceeding with repairs or assembly jobs involving LOCTITE adhesives. LOCTITE SF 7063 can also be used for cleaning components during maintenance operations.
LOCTITE SF 7063 is a solvent-based cleaner. It leaves no residue. The product removes most greases, oils, lubrication fluids and metal cuttings. It has no effect on the speed of cure or final strength of LOCTITE adhesives, other than providing a clean surface for good adhesion.
- Solvent-based general purpose parts cleaner
- Best suited for use prior to adhesive bonding and sealing applications
- Leaves no residue
- Removes most greases, oils, lubrication fluids and metal cuttings
How to use Loctite SF 7063:
- Treat surfaces to be cleaned by spraying. Alternatively, wipe surfaces with a solvent soaked paper towel.
- Wipe surfaces when still wet with a clean cloth. If necessary, spray surfaces again to allow run-off of product.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
- Allow LOCTITE SF 7063 to fully evaporate from parts prior to bonding. This will avoid solvent entrapment within the bond joint.
- Apply adhesive immediately after drying. Assemble bond.
LOCTITE SF 7063 is a flammable product. It must be stored in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidising agents or combustible materials. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 8° C to 21° C. Storage below 8° C or greater than 28° C can adversely affect product properties.