LOCTITE 97039 (IDH 525224) is the UVALOC 400 Flood Cure System (UVALOC 400 Chamber) which is designed for UVA and visible light curing LOCTITE adhesives. It can be used at manual workstations in batch manufacturing processes and laboratories. It includes a power unit with integrated power switch, hour meter, ballast, lamp housing with bulb, reflector and ignition capacitor/starter unit. The UV Protection Box II (IDH 1280676) is recommended for use with this system.
- Typical curing area of 10 x 19 cm
- Optimised to emit high intensity UVA light
- Contains a 10 cm, 400 W Metal Halide bulb
- Lamp height is adjustable to optimise exposure requirements
- Contains a glass filter to prevent exposure short wavelength UVB/UVC light
- Power supply can be separated from the lamp base assembly for remote use
- Up to 1,000 hours of expected UV bulb life