Programmable Digital Dispenser for Low Viscocity Medium, 0 – 1.0 bar (14 psi)
Time, pressure and adjustable vacuum suck-back are displayed digitally. The device is intuitive to use and offers a high level of accuracy for line or point dispensing. An infinitely vacuum suck-back prevents low-viscosity media from dripping between the dosing cycles and high viscosiy media from pulling threads. The set value is displayed digitally. A RS-232 interface enables connection to a PLC. The system is delivered ready for operation. Working pressure adjustable via precision valve from 0 – 1 bar for low-viscosity media (DX-355).
PLEASE NOTE: The TSD800-6 Air Filter (not included) must be installed with the dispenser to ensure proper air filtration. Please remember to purchase a TSD800-6 Air Filter together with the dispenser.
- Small footprint and lightweight
- 10 programmable dispense routines and 4 operating modes
- Digital timer, pressure and vacuum read-outs
- Accurate reproduction of sequences of beads or dots
- Adjustable vacuum suck back feature for controlling drips of fluid between dispense cycles
- Available in two versions of operating pressure: 0 to 100 psi for general applications, and 0 to 15 psi for specific low viscosity applications
- Packaged ready to use with: universal power supply, foot switch, air hose, sample tips, syringe barrels & adapter
- /O Interface for robotic applications
Product Comprise of
- Foot Switch
- Power Supply
- Sample Tip Kit
- 10cc Receiver Head Kit
- Mounting Brackets
- Receiver Head Air Hose Holder
- Syringe Barrel Stand
There are no reviews yet.