The tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater; no external adjustment or equipment is required. The MX-500 retains switchable dual port and 40W SmartHeat -Power
- A built in Net Power Meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
- User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
- Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
- Full compatibility with existing and previous MX upgrade kits, tip-cartridges, hand-pieces and accessories.
Product Comprise of
- MX-PS500 Power Supply MX-RM3E Economical Hand-Piece for MX Systems WS1 Tip Saver Work-stand for MX-RM3E Hand-Piece MX-CP1 Cartridge Removal Pad
Please click here to view compatible MX Cartridges & Accessories
There are no reviews yet.