The MFR-1300 Series Desoldering and Rework Systems are standalone equipment. The power supply features an internal pump providing 0.7 bar pressure and 60 watts of SmartHeat®-Technology that makes through-hole desoldering easy and keeps your products safe from board damage. The new handpiece has been designed to be used in two configurations. As standard, the MFR-H5-DS desolder tool is a pencil grip design and a clip-on grip enables the handpiece to be used in a pistol style. The Solder collection chamber has a large capacity and the innovative replaceable tips enables reduced downtime and quicker changeover. Since the system has two switchable ports it can be used in addition with a soldering tip, cartridge or tweezers handpiece.
Features and Benefits
- SmartHeat Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications
- Single or Dual simultaneous outputs allow for single/dual hand-piece use
- Five hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering
- Desoldering (upgrade kit MX-UK5) and rework on one system
- Each hand-piece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility
- Ergonomic handpieces for operator safety and comfort
Product Comprise of
- MFR-PS1300 Soldering Station
- MFR-H5-DS Hand-Piece
- MFR-H1-SC2 Hand-Piece
- MFR-WSDSU Workstand
- WS1 Workstand
There are no reviews yet.