- 80W MX System w/ MX-PS5200, 1 Adv Hand-Piece, 1 Workstand
New Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System highly effective for soldering applications including: lead-free, high mass components or boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production soldering and touch-up soldering operations. In addition, the MX-5210 can be used for conduction rework of SMDs when using SMTC Series soldering cartridges simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Product Comprises of:
- MX-PS5200 : Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display
- MX-H1-AV : Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-W1AV : Workstand for Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one sponge and one brass pad
- NOTE: No /category/soldering-systems-and-accessories/mx-cartridges-accessories/tip/cartridge include
Please click here to view compatible MX Cartridges & Accessories
There are no reviews yet.