New Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System highly effective for soldering applications including: lead-free, high mass components or boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production soldering and touch-up soldering operations. In addition, the MX-5211 can be used for conduction rework of SMDs when using SMTC Series soldering cartridges simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- A built in Net Power Meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
- User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
- Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
- Full compatibility with existing and previous MX upgrade kits, tip-cartridges, hand-pieces and accessories.
Product Comprises of:
- MX-PS5200 : Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display
- MX-H1-AV : Two Metcal Advanced™ Hand-pieces, Soldering and Rework with two cartridge removal pads
- MX-W1AV : Two Workstands for Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with two sponges and two brass pads
- NOTE: No tip/cartridge included
Please click here to view compatible MX Cartridges & Accessories
There are no reviews yet.