New Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System with both the Advanced Hand-piece and the Precision Tweezers. Users get maximum application flexibility for soldering and reworking the widest range of surface mount components simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece and Precision Tweezer Hand-piece
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Product Comprises of:
- MX-PS5200 : Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display
- MX-PTZ : Tweezers Hand-piece with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-H1-AV : Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-W4PT : Workstand for Tweezers Hand-piece with one sponge and one brass pad
- MX-W1AV : Workstand for Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one sponge and one brass pad
- NOTE: No tip/cartridge included
Please click here to view compatible MX Cartridges & Accessories
There are no reviews yet.