New Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering, Desoldering and Rework System. This configuration is ideal for mixed technology boards and provides the greatest versatility for addressing soldering and rework tasks simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- A built in Net Power Meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
- User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
- Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
- Full compatibility with existing and previous MX upgrade kits, tip-cartridges, hand-pieces and accessories.
- NOTE: Unit requires shop air for desoldering.
Product Comprises of:
- MX-PS5200 : Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display
- MX-H1-AV : Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-DS1 : Desoldering Gun Hand-piece with one cartridge removal pad
- MX-W1AV : Workstand for Metcal Advanced™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one sponge and one brass pad
- MX-W5DS : Workstand for Desoldering Gun Hand-piece with one sponge and one brass pad
- AC-CB1 : Desolder Chamber Cleaning Brush
- AC-CB2 : Tube Cleaning Brush
- MX-DCF1 : Chamber Liner and Filter Pack
- AC-TC : Desolder Tip Cleaner
- MX-RM8E : Desoldering Cord
- MX-DAH4 : ESD Air Hose with Fitting
- NOTE: No tip/cartridge included
Please click here to view compatible MX Cartridges & Accessories