Used for SMT and through-hole hand processes, the PCT-100 uses convection air heating to heat a PCB first, for better soldering, improved process control and increased productivity. The PCT-100 Focus Pre-heater adds heat volume, without turning up the temperature, to perform assembly tasks at the appropriate peak temperature without distorting the board.
Features and Benefits
- Accelerates and enhances the lead-free SMT & through-hole rework process
- Temperature ramps up quickly, maximizing productivity
- Adjustable knob controls the required temperature to below 300°C
- Controlled cool-down eliminates thermal shock to PCB and components
- Thermocouple feedback temperature control regulates output temperature
- System safety feature automatically shuts off heating when fan is stopped
- ESD safe
Product Comprise of
- Focus Pre-heater
- Power Cord
- User Guide
There are no reviews yet.