The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained. The product is also certified for ROHS regulations. Very scratch resistant and it prevents sliding of components.
- Thickness – 0.076 (2.00mm).
- Synthetic rubber material.
- Scratch resistant – No clear scratch and well recovery.
- Heat resistance – Resist holds irons and hot paste, rubber doesn’t melt if in contact with hot metal parts and soldering debris.
- UV resistance – No major disc.
- No curling, no pin-holes, and no irritant odor.
- Stud force: 6KG/ 59cm (Recommended)
- This meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI 20.20 and ANI IEC 61340-5 guidelines.