Surface Resistivity Meter Half Decade (SRM100)
This unique Surface Resistivity Meter is extremely accurate and indicates resistance to ‘half a decade’ through the important static-dissipative range using 10/100 volt test voltages to ensure more accurate readings. Supplied with required test leads and 9V battery. (Includes carrying pouch).
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard.
- Automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester, switching as you move from conductive, dissipative and insulative surfaces.
- Capable of testing resistance to ground and point to point resistance.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available- recommended annually.
- Custom logos available on request.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- Includes carrying pouch.
- CE approved.