This unique Surface Resistivity Kit is extremely accurate and indicates resistance to ‘half a decade’ through the static dissipative range using 10/100 volt test voltages to ensure more accurate readings.
The Surface Resistivity Kit (SRM100K) has been designed specifically for the purpose of testing surfaces used in an EPA. The surface resistivity meter measures in Ohms per Square and the kit meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard. The SRM100 meter is also capable of testing resistance-to-ground and point-to-point resistance. The SRM100K (full kit) includes 2 x 2.5kg weights, connecting leads and a unique logarithmic reading system, divided up into easy-to-read coloured LEDs. An automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated in the tester cleverly detected as you move from conductive to dissipative and insulative surfaces. CE approved.
- SRM100 meter
- Conductive foam disks
- Two weights (2.5 kg / 5 lb)
- All required test leads
- 9V battery
- Conductive euro box for easy storage
- Kit includes 10V/100 volt meter with automatic auto-ranging voltages which is accurate to within half a decade.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard.
- Capable of testing resistance-to-ground and point-to-point resistance.
- Custom logos and printing can be quoted on request.
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- UK manufactured.
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
- CE approved.
- RoHS and REACH compliant