TEROSON MS 9120 SF is a solvent- and isocyanate-free silane-modified polymer for seam and joint sealing as well as bonding of plastic parts, e.g. spoilers, in vehicle body repairs. The skin formation time is approx. 10 min. Use any type of professional dispensing tool with a piston for application; best application results are achieved with the TEROSON POWERLINE II COMPRESSED AIR GUN. Surface preparation with TEROSON VR 10 recommended.
- Ideal gap filling material
- Very good adhesion without primer
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering performance
- Spot-weldable before cure
- Excellent sag resistance
- Isocyanate-free, solvent-free
There are no reviews yet.