TEROSON MS 9320 SF is a black, grey or ochre, solvent- and isocyanate-free silane-modified polymer for the reproduction of flat- and wide-stream seams equal to OEM texture. Skin formation time is 10 to 20 min. Best application results are achieved with the TEROSON ET DISPENSER POWERLINE II or TEROSON® ET AIR DISPENSER MULTIPRESS for sprayable sealing. Surface preparation with TEROSON® VR 10 recommended.
- Unique application system to reproduce flat- and wide-stream beads equal to OEM texture refinish
- Sprayable and brushable
- Very good adhesion to a wide range of substrates without primer
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering performance
- Spot-weldable before cure
- Very good sag resistance
- Isocyanate-free, solvent-free
There are no reviews yet.