TEROSON MS 934 is a gun-grade, one-component sealant based on silane modified polymers, which cures by reaction with moisture to an elastic product. The skin formation and curing times are dependent on humidity and temperature, and the curing time also depends on joint depth. By increasing the temperature and moisture these times can be reduced; low temperature as well as low moisture retard the process. . TEROSON MS 934 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC. . It demonstrates good adhesion to many substrates and is compatible with suitable paint systems. TEROSON MS 934 can be damaged under UV load. Application Areas: TEROSON MS 934 is used for special applications and has to be painted over exterior applications.
- Suits various assembly applications
- Atmospheric humidity cure
- Cure time can be reduced by increasing temperature and moisture
- Free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC.
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Compatible with suitable paint systems