Teroson MS 934 is a gun-grade, one-component sealant based on silane-modified polymers. It reacts to atmospheric moisture, curing to an elastic product. Joint depth, humidity and temperature all influence curing time. Increased temperature and moisture levels will accelerate the process. Teroson MS 934 has an operating range of -40° C to 80° C.
Teroson MS 934 is used for special applications. It has to be painted over exterior applications. Ultraviolet light may damage the product.
- Suits different assembly applications
- Atmospheric humidity cure
- Free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Compatible with suitable paint systems
How to apply Teroson MS 934
1. Apply on a clean, dry surface.
2. Depending on the substrate, it may be necessary to roughen the surface. Alternatively, use primer such as Teroson SB 450 to improve adhesion.
3. Apply the product by hand or air pressure guns with a piston rod. For compressed air tools, a pressure of 2 to 5 bar is required.
4. We recommend bringing the product to room temperature before application. This will decrease viscosity, resulting in a better extrusion rate.
Storage and shelf life
Store Teroson MS 934 away from excessive heat or cold. The product can be stored at temperatures of 10° C to 25° C. It has a shelf life of 12 months if stored properly.