TEROSON PU 8590 UHV is a black, PVC- and solvent-free, 1c polyurethane direct glazing adhesive used for the bonding of front, rear and side screens to the body of motor vehicles (car, truck, bus). Thanks to its chemical properties, TEROSON PU 8590 UHV can be easily smoothed and shows a continuous, even and fine-grained surface after curing.
- Gives a significant reduction in vehicle weight – 20% reduction in adhesive used
- Low density, high-performance
- Free from health-hazardous substances and more resistant to UV
- 1-part adhesive/sealant for multiple uses
- Very good sag resistance with a high cure rate
- High shear strength and good elasticity, even after ageing
- Excellent adhesion to glass, glass with ceramic coating, encapsulation and to painted surfaces when used with a primer/activator