TEROSON WT 112 DB is a secondary noise and vibration control mass for spray and spatula application, based on an aqueous synthetic resin dispersion with flame retardant additives. The product is rendered environmentally friendly by the use of low toxicity raw materials (halogen, heavy metal and asbestos free). TEROSON WT 112 DB fulfils fire protection requirements in rail with classification HL 3 according to DIN EN 45545-2 (2016-02) and marine with MED 3/18.a – Module B +D certificate based on IMO resolution MSC.307(88) FTPC2010, annex 1, part 5. In addition to high acoustic effectiveness the product also demonstrates thermal insulation properties.
- Ready to apply from spray guns
- Can be coated in any thickness
- Excellent fire resistance
- Sound-Deadening, absorption of structure-borne noise
- Non-Combustible (A2-s1, d0 acc.DIN EN 13501-1)
- Thermal insulating properties
- Sprayable & Trowel-able