Lightweight, fully adjustable, crocheted Wrist Strap with 10mm stud and 1.8 meter coil cord. Cord sold separately.
A crocheted lightweight design fully adjustable ‘Fabric’ antistatic wrist strap. Cost-effective, durable ESD wrist straps designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground. The comfortable materials allow users to wear the wrist straps for long periods of time and are essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- The conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation.
- 10mm stud as standard.
- Custom configurations and colours available. Standard colour is dark blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts. Must be tested regularly with a Wrist Strap Tester.
- Custom Configurations available on request.