This qualitative test is an important supplement to the ionic contamination measurement as non-visible residues can be easily detected. Additionally, this test helps to identify the local distribution of contamination which in turn provides valuable data pertaining to short-term and long-term failures.
- The distribution of local contamination helps to determine the climatic reliability of electronic assemblies
- Quick and easy test method. No extensive training required
- No special test equipment needed
- No additional floor space requirements
- Can be used throughout the facility
- Low cost per tested part
- Detection of flux activators on pcb assemblies
- On-site sampling inspection during production
There are no reviews yet.