VIGON® EFM is a precision cleaning agent used in manual applications to extract flux residues from electronic assemblies. The flux remover is also suitable for use in explosion-proof spray-in-air equipment. VIGON® EFM is a halogen-free organic solvent blend. It dries quickly and leaves no trace. VIGON® EFM is non-corrosive and compliant with a wide range of polymers.
- Especially suitable for the removal of resin-based flux residues
- The flux remover dries very fast and residue-free
- Easy-to-use, for both manual and automatic cleaning in explosion-proof equipment
- Very suitable as a cleaning and rinsing agent
- Detachable brush for the manual removal of flux residues.
Electronic assemblies cleaned with VIGON® EFM in a ZESTRON specified process meet the following industry standards
- PC-A-610 Visual cleanliness
- J-STD 001 Ionic and resin cleanliness
- IPC 5704 Cleanliness requirements for bare boards
- IPC-Hdbk-65B Guidelines for cleaning of printed boards and assemblies
- VIGON® EFM is biodegradable.
- VIGON® EFM is a highly flammable cleaning agent.
- VIGON® EFM is formulated free of any halogenated compounds.
There are no reviews yet.