VIGON SC 200 is a water-based cleaning agent based on MPC Technology (Micro Phase Cleaning) that is intended to clean SMT stencils at room temperature. The cleaning agent eliminates solder pastes and SMT adhesives in a single step and can also be used in printer stencil underside wipe processes. It is intended for use in spray-in-air and ultrasonic cleaning systems, as well as for cleaning misprinted solder paste. VIGON SC 200 can also be recommended for both double-sided and single-sided soldered circuit boards, depending on the type of flux used.
- Consistently decent cleaning results at temperatures ranging from 18 to 40 degrees Celsius (64 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- High bath loading capacity provides extended bath life and lower cleaning agent costs
- Aqueous-based, surfactant-free cleaner; no residues on substrates or inside appliances.
- Outstanding material compatibility
- Since there is no flash point, it can be used without explosion-proof safety.
- When used in spray in air and ultrasonic systems, it does not foam.
- Clean of halogens