Standard Conditions of Sale
1. Ownership of the goods does not pass to the customer until goods are fully paid for.
2. Any issues with deliveries must be advised within 24 hours of Receipt of Goods.
3. Products that are manufactured or packaged to a customer specification and/or have a shelf-life cannot be cancelled or returned.
4. Returns only accepted with prior written authorisation from Conro Electronics and subject to a 20% restocking charge.
5. 2% per month interest will be charged on overdue accounts.
6. Conro Electronics Limited will use its best endeavours to supply materials within the quoted time, but time will not be of the essence with the contract.
7. Payment is required with order unless credit account previously agreed with terms of 30 days end of month from invoice date.
8. By accepting an order, the customer agrees that Indium Corporation products, technologies or software will not be used for military or space purposes without prior written notification to, and agreement by, Conro Electronics Ltd / Indium Corporation. commodities, technology or software exported from the United States is done in accordance with the us export administration regulations and diversion contrary to US law is prohibited.
MF011 Issue 3