Label removers are products that are used to remove adhesive labels and stickers from surfaces. They work by dissolving label adhesive, allowing to remove the label easily and without leaving any residue.
Label removers are typically used on hard surfaces, such as floors, glass windows, computers and shelving. They are safe to use on most substrates, although testing a small area before application is recommended. Label removers usually come in aerosol cans. The product is applied by spraying it onto the label.
ConRo Electronics offers a wide choice of label removers from major manufacturers such as Ambersil.
Conro Electronics is an authorized distributor for Ambersil.
Label removers offer several advantages, including:
- Quick to apply. The aerosol can allows to apply the product to surfaces of any size in minimal time.
- Fast action. Most removers will only take a few minutes to dissolve label adhesive.
- Safe to use on most hard surfaces. As long as the surface is non-absorbing. Always test before use.
- Removing the need for scraping. Using label removers allows for easy, clean removal of the stickers. It is not necessary to scrape away the label or the adhesive residue. This reduces the risk of damaging the underlying surfaces.
- Food safe removers are available. Label removers classified as “food safe” can be used on surfaces where food is often present.
- Spray label removers leave a pleasant smell and contain no CFC propellant.
Label removers are versatile products. Areas of application include:
- Photocopiers and fax machines
- Computers and printers
- Retail scales
- Packaging systems
- Cabinets and shelving