Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray is a general purpose anti-corrosion product that provides cathodic protection to ferrous metals. Made from a combination of zinc powders and resins, the spray forms a high-performance zinc-rich coating that protects surfaces from corrosion by its galvanic properties. The zinc becomes the anode which is attacked by rust and corrosion, and the base metal the cathode. Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray is ideal for use on pipes, housings and structural metal.
Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray protects ferrous metal surfaces even when they’re scratched or damaged. This makes it an excellent touch-up solution for damaged galvanised surfaces. It also allows spot welding. The product offers good mechanical resistance and excellent adhesion on metal. Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray is suitable for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
- Provides a sacrificial zinc coating, protecting surfaces from corrosion.
- To be used on clean, degreased, non-rusted ferrous metals.
- Provides excellent adhesion.
- Protects surfaces from a few months to 1 year outdoors, over 2 years indoors.
How to use Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray:
- Shake aerosol can before and during use.
- Apply Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray in light, even coats.
- The product dries in 40 minutes. Full curing time is about 7 days at room temperature.
Store Ambersil Cold Galvanise Spray in the unopened container in a dry location. Preferably store at room temperature. In any case, store under 50°C and away from direct heat and open flame. Shelf life of the product is no less than 4 years if properly stored.
This product is categorised as HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in compliance with relevant regulations.