Ambersil FLT Chainlube is a lubricating and protective agent specifically developed for use on fork lift trucks. It is an alternative version of the Ambersil Chainspray Lubricant. The product provides outstanding adhesion to chain links for protection against rust and wear. This shield against rust is paired with an exceptional ability to penetrate and lubricate links. Ambersil FLT Chainlube has been designed for use on fork lift truck chains and drives, but it is effective on a wide range of equipment, including conveyor belts, quarry plant machinery, drying ovens doors and more.
Ambersil FLT Chainlube is highly resistant to common challenges such as throw-off, water wash, and dust absorption. Designed with safety in mind, this lubricant can be used on running chains and can be effortlessly applied through inspection holes and guards. The product is ideal for fast moving or exposed chains. Ambersil FLT Chainlube can tolerate temperatures as high as 200°C (between 200°C and 300°C intermittently), making it suitable for the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding adhesive and penetrating properties
- MoS2 enriched
- Provides high resistance to throw-off, water wash and dust
- Resists temperatures up to 200°C (between 200°C and 300°C intermittently)
How to use Ambersil FLT Chainlube:
- Apply an even film of Ambersil FLT Chainlube from a distance of 25-30 cm.
- The product can be applied to running chains if required.
- Re-apply as necessary. In particularly challenging environments, the lubricant should be re-applied frequently.
Store Ambersil FLT Chainlube in the unopened container in a dry location. Preferably store at room temperature. In any case, store under 50°C and away from direct heat and open flame. Shelf life of the product is no less than 6 years if properly stored.
This product is categorised as EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in compliance with relevant regulations.