Electronic Cleaning Solvent
Isopropyl Alcohol is an internationally approved general purpose, cost effective electronic cleaning solvent. A gentle yet highly effective alcohol based cleaner for use on optical devices, switches, PCB’s and on general electronics. Ideal for cleaning, degreasing and defluxing delicate electronic assemblies. IPA Solvent is a highly versatile cleaning solvent that forms an azeotrope with water to assist removal of moisture and leaves no residue. Manufactured using IPA of a minimum purity of 99.7%.
- Excellent materials compatibility: safe for use on plastics, rubber, composites, metal and painted surfaces
- Conforms to BS 1595, ASTM D770, and DIN 53245
- Zero residue
- Removes moisture
- Tape Heads
- Disc Drives
- Photocopier Drums
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Optical Equipment
- Precision Instruments
- Delicate Components
- Always test small, inconspicuous area before general use.
- Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before cleaning.
- Evaporates after use, leaving no residues. Drying can be accelerated by wiping or using an air lance.
- Allow solvent to evaporate completely before operating the equipment.