- Low halogen sulphur content permits use with alloy steels to avoid stress cracking at high temperatures.
- Graphite is inert and lubricates up to 700°C in oxidising atmospheres and 4,000°C in inert atmospheres.
- Graphite oxidises to CO2 and leaves no ash.
- Lubrication and anti-seize properties are unaffected by any form of radiation.
- Strict quality control with full certification.
- Prevents scuffing and seizure – laminar graphite has a high load carrying capacity.
- Synthetic carrier fluid and inorganic gelling agent to ensure freedom from carbonization at moderate temperatures.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-flammable.