HumiSeal Stripper 1063 is a non-acidic, non-destructive stripper that dissolves cured HumiSeal® polyurethane coatings without negatively affecting printed wiring board substrates or components. HumiSeal® Stripper 1063 is in full compliance with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
HumiSeal Stripper 1063 is:
- used to strip 1A27 and 1A33 urethane families.
- compliant with RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- safe for use on printed circuit board assemblies.
Stripper 1063 has:
- flammable ingredients
Directions for Use
- immerse the assembly into HumiSeal® Stripper 1063
- soak for 30-60 minutes
- brush loose material from the assembly
- clean the assembly with IPA, DI water or other qualified cleaning solution
- inspect the assembly to ensure the coating has been completely removed
- repeat the steps above if the coating is still on the assembly
- bake for a minimum of 30 minutes @ 60 – 65°C after the final cleaning process
The use of heat is not required for use with HumiSeal® Stripper 1063. A fully cured urethane coating of nominal thickness will typically dissolve readily within 30 to 60 minutes upon contact with HumiSeal® Stripper 1063. It is important to thoroughly clean the assembly after the conformal coating removal process. Following the cleaning process, the assembly should be baked to remove residual moisture for a minimum of 30 minutes at 60 – 65°C.