Thinner 73 is:
Thinner 73 has:
- flammable ingredients
Directions for Use
Add HumiSeal Thinner to a compatible coating until the desired viscosity is obtained.
HumiSeal Thinners are flammable and the following standard safety precautions should be observed:
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal products must be disposed of in strict compliance with Local, State, and Federal laws governing such matters.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) for more specific product information.