Loctite 5145 Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Loctite 5145 is a clear, neutral-curing liquid alkoxy silicone adhesive and sealant. It is specifically formulated for bonding, sealing and coating electronic devices. The non-slumping nature of the product makes it ideal for reinforcing delicate components. It resists weathering, moisture, ozone and retains its properties through severe environments. It withstands heat up to +200 °C.
Loctite 5145 is used to seal close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. It provides resistance to low pressures immediately after assembly.
- High strength
- One component: requires no mixing
- Excellent adhesion to metals, plastics, ceramics and glass
- Enhances load bearing and shock absorbing properties of the bond area
- Specially formulated for use in military, automotive and industrial electronics
- Meets requirements of Military Specification Mil-A-46146B
How to use Loctite 5145
- Bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease. For best results, use Loctite 7063.
- Moisture curing begins immediately after Loctite 5145 is exposed to the atmosphere. The product cures at room temperature.
- Components should be assembled within a few minutes after the product is applied
- Excess adhesive can be wiped away with non-polar solvents
- Full performance properties will develop over 72 hours